HELP !!!!!!!

Recently I was working at my doctors office and I had just given a shot to a patient. I do not do a lot of depo shots so I had no clue that the lot number was on the box. Before the needle had even went down into the sharps container I tried to twist it around to get the numbers I needed. While attempting to do that in a rush I was accidentaly stuck either by another needle or plastic from the sharps container. I am scared of contracting something do to not knowing if it was a used needle or plastic. I wanted to know what are my risks of having contracted something from an office that has no known cases of hep c or hiv? Please help me I am worried about my family!!!!!!!!

Since you are a healthcare worker, I would encourage you to speak to your employer. I always encourage testing for your own protection.

However, it is impossible to advise you on "risk" if you are not sure of what pricked you.

However, if you did not draw blood, your risk is quite low.

After acute hep b?
TESTED FOR HEP C