|Hepititus B & C from salvia
Nov 8, 2010
Can you get hepititus B or C if someone spits in your eyes?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would be mildly concerned about a blood splash to the eye, but not saliva.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Testicles A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can You Contract HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Negative At 16 Weeks
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.