|Hepititus B & C from salvia
Nov 8, 2010
Can you get hepititus B or C if someone spits in your eyes?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would be mildly concerned about a blood splash to the eye, but not saliva.
living with an infected person
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Over The Counter Treatment For Oral Thrush
- Can Hiv Transmitted Through Sucking Breast?
- Can You Get Hiv If Consumed Contaminated Blood?
- Hiv Risk Stripper Handjob With Vaginal Fluids On Hand
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.