|Hepititus B & C from salvia
Nov 8, 2010
Can you get hepititus B or C if someone spits in your eyes?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would be mildly concerned about a blood splash to the eye, but not saliva.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.