Nov 8, 2010
my hepatitis bs ab is 193 and hepatitis bc ab total is positive what does it mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Since your core and surface antibodies are both positive, you had prior infection with hepatitis B in the past, but you cleared the infection.
Tattoo: Reused needle but inkless
Hepititus B & C from salvia
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.