Nov 8, 2010
my hepatitis bs ab is 193 and hepatitis bc ab total is positive what does it mean?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Since your core and surface antibodies are both positive, you had prior infection with hepatitis B in the past, but you cleared the infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Drink Alcohol With When Starting HIV Meds?
- Does Autoimmune Disease Delay Seroconversion?
- Does Having Crohn's Disease Affect Hiv Antibody Test Result?
- Fingering And Using Saliva And Vaginal Secretions For Hand Job
- Hiv Test At Six Weeks With Third Generation Test
- How Long Can HAART Therapy Last?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.