Nov 8, 2010
my hepatitis bs ab is 193 and hepatitis bc ab total is positive what does it mean?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Since your core and surface antibodies are both positive, you had prior infection with hepatitis B in the past, but you cleared the infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Red Spots After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.