|Tattoo: Reused needle but inkless
Nov 8, 2010
My friend had a tattoo gun, there were about 7 who had used that same needle but all of them were inkless (there was no ink being used at all). I was the last one to get an ink-less tattoo but there was like a 30 minutes time period between me and the last guy who used the needle and the needle was cleaned with a tissue paper (so its dry).
I'm very concerned that I might have gotten HIV through this.
Response from Dr. McGovern
HCv, HIV and Hemophilia
- How Long Does Hiv Survive On Surfaces?
- Will I Always Have Discharge With Herpes?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Chlamydia?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Hpv?
- What Does A Herpes Rash On The Face Look Like?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.