For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Tattoo: Reused needle but inkless

My friend had a tattoo gun, there were about 7 who had used that same needle but all of them were inkless (there was no ink being used at all). I was the last one to get an ink-less tattoo but there was like a 30 minutes time period between me and the last guy who used the needle and the needle was cleaned with a tissue paper (so its dry).

I'm very concerned that I might have gotten HIV through this.

I would get tested for HBV, HCV and HIV to be certain that you were not infected.

HCv, HIV and Hemophilia