Nov 8, 2010
Recently i did hbsag titer test,the result showes 0,i never had vaccine,is need to take vaccine?
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your HBsurface antigen is negative, it just means that you don't have chronic infection. If you want to know if you need a vaccine, you need to check you surface antibody.
Translation of test result codes
QUESTION FROM MIKE!
- HIV Test After Receiving Oral Sex
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Used Condom
- Is Blood In Semen A Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.