Nov 8, 2010
Recently i did hbsag titer test,the result showes 0,i never had vaccine,is need to take vaccine?
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your HBsurface antigen is negative, it just means that you don't have chronic infection. If you want to know if you need a vaccine, you need to check you surface antibody.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Does A Straight Man Contract Hiv?
- If You Lose Weight Will Neuropathy Go Away?
- When To Expect Primary Hiv Symptoms?
- Would Herpes Be Detected If Caused Abnormal Pap
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- Which Is Better To Treat Genital Warts Tca Treatment Or Cream?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.