Nov 8, 2010
Recently i did hbsag titer test,the result showes 0,i never had vaccine,is need to take vaccine?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If your HBsurface antigen is negative, it just means that you don't have chronic infection. If you want to know if you need a vaccine, you need to check you surface antibody.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Natural Cures For Peripheral Neuropathy
- Signs That Your Partner A Man Has Hiv
- What Is Candidiasis Caused By?
- Health Benefits Of Coconut When You Have Hiv
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Alternative To Nystatin For Thrush
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.