|Translation of test result codes
Nov 8, 2010
Could you explain the following results: Hep B Sur Ag-Negative Hep B Sur Ab-Positive Hep B Core Ab-Negative
What does the Positive result stand for? Is it a risk/concern issue?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
This is a good result because it means that you were vaccinated for hepatitis B and it worked.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Lab Test Codes And Hiv
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.