Nov 8, 2010
I met a girl, she invited me to her house, and she told me that she had Hepitate C. then i decided not to do any sexoual intercourse,But we did kissing it eachother,not french kiss,slihtly in the lips,we slept naked with eachother,we touch eachother,rubing eachothers body, we play it with each others body,we got warm up. we sweat alot,can you tell me that do i need to go for test Hepitate c.
1-Body contact 2-Kissing 3-sweating,both of as, and play with eachothers body.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is spread by blood to blood contact so I would not recommend testing..
what is hepatitia b
hope to remember me
- Why Does Chlamydia Infect Woman More Than Men?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Happens If Chlamydia Is Left Untreated?
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.