***4th time asking PLEASE DOCTOR *** HCV risk accident ?

Thanks a lot for looking at my question . I know you have busy schedule and having lot of questions to on your Inbox.

Please doctor Help me with this one concern regarding HCV .

Please read through the full incident so that you will know all my concerns regarding this event.

Yesterday I went for Regular blood works( there a accident occured - which made me very worried ) .

In the lab before drawing the blood . I paid the testing fees and then got back the remaining money. The money which i got back was actually stained with blood, which i came to know by seeing it later the day .

My worries are, after drawing the blood and after having the cotton over the blood drawn area for a Minute . I throwed away the cotton and touched the area where the blood was drawn ( I don't know why i did it ) with my hand which may have come into contact with the blood stain on the dollar bill.

Now i feel that i may have touched the blood stained Money ( Dollar bill ) and then touched the very very tiny open wound ( Made by the puncture due to syringe ) . I touched it after 2 minutes of drawing blood after taking away the Cotton kept over to wipe the blood over the punctured area. I don't know how new or how old the blood stain was on the Dollar bill . I may be too old or it may be newly dried.

Am i at risk HCV or any other Blood borne diseases.

Please help me doctor

1) should i need any testing due to this accident ? 2) By chance if the blood is newly dried , am I at risk ? 3) By very rare chance, if the blood when I touched was still little wet ( Does this accident pose risk).

I would not recommend any testing.

Hbsag reactive ..... please help!!!
CAN BITING INTO SAME FOOD ITEM CAUSE HBV