|Hbsag reactive ..... please help!!!
Oct 24, 2010
patient value cut off hbsag 3191.00 1.00 reactive anti-hbs 2.490 10.00 non-reactive hbe-ag 0.128 1.00 non-reactive *anti-hbe 0.005 1.00 reactive *anti-hbc IgG 0.012 1.00 reactive anti-HAV IgM 0.537 1.00 non-reactive
please explain this to me
Response from Dr. McGovern
You have evidence of chronic HBV infection since your surface Ag is reactive I would get a HBV DNA to see if your infection is active or inactive.
Serodiscordant Couple. Help.
***4th time asking PLEASE DOCTOR *** HCV risk accident ?
- Can U Get Bumps On Your Thighs From Hiv Or Stds?
- Hiv Infection From Spread Of Feces
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- If I Have Sex With A Man Who Is Hiv Negative Then Can I Get Hiv?
- Can You Become Immune To Hiv?
- Can Hiv Be Passed Through Genetics?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.