|Serodiscordant Couple. Help.
Oct 24, 2010
Is IVF-ICSI a perfectly safe method of conception for a HIV+ male and HIV- female regardless of HIV viral loads and regardless of whether or not HIV treatment was being used?
Thanks. From India.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Please refer your excellent HIV related question to the HIV forum.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Cold Feet After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.