|Serodiscordant Couple. Help.
Oct 24, 2010
Is IVF-ICSI a perfectly safe method of conception for a HIV+ male and HIV- female regardless of HIV viral loads and regardless of whether or not HIV treatment was being used?
Thanks. From India.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Please refer your excellent HIV related question to the HIV forum.
Hepatitis A second phase?
Hbsag reactive ..... please help!!!
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- What Can Vaginal Bumps Be Other Then Stds?
- Can Other Blood Work Tell You If You Have Hiv?
- Can You Have Surgery If You Have Aids?
- Difference In Hiv Risk Between Kiss And Insertive Oral Sex
- Does Everyone Infected With Hiv Produce Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.