Hepatitis A second phase?

I had Hepatitis A two months ago and recovery was quick; a week after ALT/AST almost reached normal levels it shoot up again (not as bad at the time, to about ALT 250), though maybe reason was that I resumed alcohol at that point. Now its been one month after that and I think I have yellow eyes and poor apprtite for a few days (of course no alcohol at all).

My appointment with a doctor is in a week. Should I try to make it faster? How dangerous is this at all and should I seek urgent help?

I am on Kivexa and Kaletra, had no problems with these drugs ever, tested negatively for Hep B and C (at least a month ago)

Yes, I would want you to get testing for other hepatitis viruses, such as HCV and HBV even though you were recently negative. Specifically, I would be concerned that you could have acute HCV infection and your negative HCV antibody could be negative because your infection just started. In these kind of cases, you need a HCV RNA....

The one good thing is that if this is acute HCV infection, you may have some chance of spontaneous clearance because jaundice is a prognostic factor for a good outcome. If you do not clear rapidly, I would go on HCV treatment quickly, since the chance for cure is so high.

Kivexa (abacavir and lamivudine) and Kaletra can sometimes cause some elevated liver function tests. However, I would not attribute jaundice to these medications if you have been taking them for a long time and have done well. However, your liver function tests still need to be rechecked.

hepatitis C an sliva
Serodiscordant Couple. Help.