|can you explain hep c and hsv l/ll
Oct 24, 2010
Can you please explain the lab results given below? HEP B SURFACE AB HBSD LATEST REF RNG=IU/L= HEP CVIRUS AB HCGAT <0.80 HSV 1/11 SCREEB IGG HSV3 = IV HSV I/II AB IGM HSVM = IV
| Response from Dr. McGovern
YOu will need to ask your own doctor because I think you have left out some results.
As for the HCV test, it is negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- After An Hiv Test Are You Notified Of The Results
- Hiv And Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding
- Contracting Hiv While On Atripla
- How Long Does It Take To Show Signs Of Hepatitis C?
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Could One Swollen Tonsil Be A Sign Of Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.