can you explain hep c and hsv l/ll
Oct 24, 2010
Can you please explain the lab results given below? HEP B SURFACE AB HBSD LATEST REF RNG=IU/L= HEP CVIRUS AB HCGAT <0.80 HSV 1/11 SCREEB IGG HSV3 = IV HSV I/II AB IGM HSVM = IV
Response from Dr. McGovern
YOu will need to ask your own doctor because I think you have left out some results.
As for the HCV test, it is negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV-positive People Traveling And Immigrating To Europe
- How Long Can HIV Lay Dormant In The System?
- How Long Does HIV Survive On An Object?
- Is There A Record Of People Infected Through Breast Sucking?
- Oral Sex To Transmit Syphillis Receptive Vs Insertive
- Risk Of Hiv From Receptive Oral Sex With Man
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.