|can you explain hep c and hsv l/ll
Oct 24, 2010
Can you please explain the lab results given below? HEP B SURFACE AB HBSD LATEST REF RNG=IU/L= HEP CVIRUS AB HCGAT <0.80 HSV 1/11 SCREEB IGG HSV3 = IV HSV I/II AB IGM HSVM = IV
| Response from Dr. McGovern
YOu will need to ask your own doctor because I think you have left out some results.
As for the HCV test, it is negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.