|Hep C Test
Oct 24, 2010
Hi, My mother had hep c probably when I was born. She was diagnosed and I was tested in 1995 at UCI medical center and teted Neg. My Father also tested neg. I have not had any tests since for hep c. How accurate were tests back then?
Response from Dr. McGovern
The tests have been very accurate since 1992
Results of abdomen ultrasound question.
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Keflex Treat Chlamydia?
- Does Doxycycline Treat Chlamydia?
- How Long Does It Take Before Gonorrhea Causes Prostatitis?
- About How Long Does Hiv Survive In A Needle
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.