|hbv, hcv, please answer me!
Oct 24, 2010
i fell on the street while running i cut my self and i was bleeding, what are the chances i could be exposed to hbv hcv if someone else fell and hurt them self, bleeding on the same spot on the street were i was a little while before me
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not recommend testing. No risk here.
FOLLOW UP QUESTION( WORRIED and CONFUSED
- What Do The Symptoms Of STDs Look Like?
- Window Period Hiv Nucleic Acid Test
- Can Someone Catch Hiv By Using The Same Utensils?
- How Does And A Woman With Hiv Infect A Man That Is Not Infected?
- Can Worrying About Hiv Make You Have Symptoms When You Don't Have It?
- I Tested Negative Twice For Hiv Do I Have It
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.