|Baraclude: Very Tired
Oct 24, 2010
Hello, I am taking Baraclude against Hep B. Now I feel like it makes me very tired, I was never as tired as during the last few weeks. What can I do against it? Is there any drug that could keep me going. I might try drinking loads of coffee, not drinking any at the moment. Thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are more tired that usual, I would like you to call your doctor to be certain that some routine general laboratories are within normal limits...Do this within the next few days please.
Hep C Splash to the Eye
Hepatitis C transmission
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting HIV
- Is Dry Cough An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Tingling In Feet An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.