|Baraclude: Very Tired
Oct 24, 2010
Hello, I am taking Baraclude against Hep B. Now I feel like it makes me very tired, I was never as tired as during the last few weeks. What can I do against it? Is there any drug that could keep me going. I might try drinking loads of coffee, not drinking any at the moment. Thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are more tired that usual, I would like you to call your doctor to be certain that some routine general laboratories are within normal limits...Do this within the next few days please.
Hep C Splash to the Eye
Hepatitis C transmission
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- Can ARS Develop In 7 Weeks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.