NEED IMMEDIATE ATTENTION PLEASE

hi dr mcgovern,

good day! im positive of hepa b for a year. im just so worried that me and my gf had sex, i tried to use a condom but she doesnt like it, but i withdrawn it before i ejaculated. is it possible for her to get infected? is she can have the vaccine immediately? pls answer me asap. big big thanks!

Yes I would ask her doctor to see her to discuss the exposure, which is lower risk than if you had anal intercourse, with tearing.

I would review your viral load to be certain that you are an active carrier. I would have your girlfriend get advice about HBV prevention from her doctor right away. The vaccine is excellent. I don't think she necessarily needs immunoglobulin, but further discussion about the exact nature of the risk with her doctor would be prudent.

I would use condoms until you know for sure her immune system has responded to the vaccine.

I hope this isnt a dumb question about breast milk
Can HEP C be relapse again afer 1 year SVR?