I hope this isnt a dumb question about breast milk
Oct 24, 2010
I recently went to a friends house and we ran in to a women breastfeeding we were holding the baby and some how when she passed the baby to me her breast milk got on my hand it was dripping. I have dryness around the nails and earlier I was wearing glovers so my hands felt like I was in a pool. Please help I'm very worried. Do I have anything to worry, should I have protected sex with my husband?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis viruses are usually transmitted through blood to blood exposure so I wouldn't be worried.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.