Oct 24, 2010
can my husband catch hep c by having sex
Response from Dr. McGovern
Monogamous couples can transmit HCV through sex but uncommonly - estimated to be about 1 to 2 percent...Condoms can prevent transmission.
Fallen man's blood on my hands.
I hope this isnt a dumb question about breast milk
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.