Oct 24, 2010
can my husband catch hep c by having sex
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Monogamous couples can transmit HCV through sex but uncommonly - estimated to be about 1 to 2 percent...Condoms can prevent transmission.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- AIDS Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.