I was diagnosed with HEPA B last April 27, 1998 with this result: CUT-OFF VALUE * PATIENT CUT-OFF * RESULT

HBsAg= .321 2.900 REACTIVE Anti-HBS .332 .084 NEGATIVE Anti-HBS .419 .083 REACTIVE Anti-HAV IgM .106 .895 REACTIVE HBE Ag .130 .077 NEGATIVE Anti-HBE .431 .084 RECATIVE

My doctor did not explain to me about this but he told me to take Essentiale.

Last Novemeber 23, 2005, I make another laboratory test and my HBsAg is still Reactive and my Anti-HBS is non-reactive (cut-off- .120- Patients count- .084).

On the same day.. i submit my son for laboratory of the same test and he is negative of Hepa B.. i dont understand... so i took him to pedia to have shots for hepa b but was no able to finish it because of the distance of my place to the city..

is my son safe from me?...

i am raising my son alone and trying to find job abroad is there a chance for me to work outside the Philippines?

pls advice me soon... i am very worried for my son..

by the way my son now is 10 yrs old and he was vaccinated 5 years ago..

waiting for ur reply. thank you

Although we do recommend routine hepatitis B vaccination for household members, the risk to your son is extremely low as long as you do not expose him to any blood. So for instance, if you get a cut, wash it off and cover the wound. Then there is no risk to him.

hepatitis vaccine