Reply: I thnik I may have Hep C

Dear doc, just wanted to follow up and tell you that I did muster the courage to take a test for both HBV and HCV and both test came back negative! I was so amazed because I thought sure that I would be positive for at least one of the test! It turns out that I immune to HBV and thus can't get it! I think you for your kind response! Im living proof that you can have all the symtoms and still not have the diease! Now I need to go a find out if there something to this pain, but I feel better in at least know its not HVC related!

So appreciate what you all do and helping out people on this site and in general! Thought I just let you know that you were appreciated! Because you all are, especially Dr. Bob, who help me with my HIV testing stress, LOL!!

Keep up the great work!

Thank you for your kind response. Very sweet of you.

occupational risk...
Exposure to HCV, negative antibody and HCV RNA...should get tested again?