|one year after baraclude
Oct 17, 2010
hello doc, can you advise me on my result? i stopped baraclude after 6 months for low level of hep b, my viral load became undetectable after 3 months check,and stopped the drug after 6 months after my benefactor passed away.however, 1 year post treatment am still undetectable for hepb dna.I also have not developed hep b antibody.pls kindly give me your opinion of this.thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It sounds like you are doing well so far so I would just keep monitoring since you have no detectable virus after one year. Great news!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.