Oct 17, 2010
what are the symptons of hepititis
Response from Dr. McGovern
With new infection, symptoms can include feeling tired, nausea, vomiting and dark urine. Eyes and skin can turn yellow as well.
However, many times, there are no symptoms at all....
This is my Hepa profile Result for past 10 years.
How do you read lab results?
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Do I Speed Up Recovery Of Genital Herpes?
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
- Can You Get Aids From A Paper Cut?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.