|This is my Hepa profile Result for past 10 years.
Oct 13, 2010
HbsAg reactive patient count 403.1 cut off value 2.0 Anti Hbs non Reactive P.count 0.0 cut off value 10.0 Anti HBC Reactive p. count 0.054 cut off value 1.0 HBE antigen Nonreactive p.count 0.24 cut off value 1.0 Anti HBE Reactive p. count 0.045 cutt off value 1.0 Anti HAV(IgM) Non reactive p.count 0.13 cutt off value 0.80.
Can you explain it to me.Thanks.
Response from Dr. McGovern
It appears that you may have chronic hepatitis B...Would follow up with liver function tests and HBV DNA to see if the infection is active.
hep c exposure
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Massage?
- Seroconverting After Condom Broke
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.