|This is my Hepa profile Result for past 10 years.
Oct 13, 2010
HbsAg reactive patient count 403.1 cut off value 2.0 Anti Hbs non Reactive P.count 0.0 cut off value 10.0 Anti HBC Reactive p. count 0.054 cut off value 1.0 HBE antigen Nonreactive p.count 0.24 cut off value 1.0 Anti HBE Reactive p. count 0.045 cutt off value 1.0 Anti HAV(IgM) Non reactive p.count 0.13 cutt off value 0.80.
Can you explain it to me.Thanks.
Response from Dr. McGovern
It appears that you may have chronic hepatitis B...Would follow up with liver function tests and HBV DNA to see if the infection is active.
hep c exposure
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
- Getting Hiv Through Open Cuts On Hands
- How Do I Get Rid Of Syphilis Rash?
- How Long Does Myalgia Last For Hiv Early Symptoms?
- Most Common Symptoms Of Acute Hiv Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.