|hep c exposure
Oct 13, 2010
i was irrigating a f/c of a patient with hep C that had clots of blood in it. It got in my eye what are the chances my test will come back positive. There was blood in his urine he had received a cysto the day prior
Response from Dr. McGovern
Very very unlikely, but not zero. Please follow up with your employee health service. You should do extremely well and doubt it will be an issue.
Lab result. please advice on what to do? ;(
This is my Hepa profile Result for past 10 years.
- Is Fever A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Pain In Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Rash During Seroconversion
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.