|Can u help me with my hep results
Oct 13, 2010
RVR Non reactive Hep B core ab igm Negative ref range negative Hep Be Ag Positive " " hep B surface ab Negative " " Hep b screen for antigen positive ref range neg
Response from Dr. McGovern
You appear to have chronic HBV infection. I would get testing of liver function tests and HBV DNA to see if the virus is active.
Hep C transmission from kissing partner
Is Nonreactive HBsAg
- Where To Get Free Std And Hiv Testing In Dallas,tx?
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- How Long Does Diflucan Take To Work?
- How Much Does Megace Cost?
- How Much Does Procrit Cost?
- Is There A Cure For Mycobacterium Avium Complex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.