|Can u help me with my hep results
Oct 13, 2010
RVR Non reactive Hep B core ab igm Negative ref range negative Hep Be Ag Positive " " hep B surface ab Negative " " Hep b screen for antigen positive ref range neg
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You appear to have chronic HBV infection. I would get testing of liver function tests and HBV DNA to see if the virus is active.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.