|Hep C transmission from kissing partner
Oct 13, 2010
I am Hep C positive and recently I open mouth kissed a partner. I noticed after that a piece of a popcorn shell was caught in between one of my back teeth. There may have been some bleeding? What are the chances that my partner could contract Hep C if any blood got into his mouth?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not be concerned about transmitting HCV through kissing.
I thnik I may have Hep C
Can u help me with my hep results
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted By Sharing A Cigarette?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv Through One Anal Exposure
- HIV Symptoms A Few Days After Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.