|Hep C transmission from kissing partner
Oct 13, 2010
I am Hep C positive and recently I open mouth kissed a partner. I noticed after that a piece of a popcorn shell was caught in between one of my back teeth. There may have been some bleeding? What are the chances that my partner could contract Hep C if any blood got into his mouth?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not be concerned about transmitting HCV through kissing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Fingering?
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With Hooker Condom Broke?
- Do People Catch AIDS From Toilet Splash?
- Erotic Massage Scared I Have HIV
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Getting Tattoo?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.