|Hepatitis from dried blood
Oct 13, 2010
Hi An injured person knocked on my front door for help. He left blood all over the door which I touched by accident several hours later. I did not have any cuts on my hand, but may have touched my eyes and nose. What is the risk that I have caught something? Many thanks.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
From a dried blood exposure with no cuts on your hands....I would not bother testing...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Dry Blood?
- Dried Blood And Old Cuts Can I Still Get Hepatitis
- Chest Cold After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Docking Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.