Sep 30, 2010
Ok I was looking at a mattress pad at the store and they are wrapped up in plastic well I happened to look where I was holding and there was some red stuff that looked like dried blood (Im not sure if blood can even dry on plastic and stay) but on my had I have some scratches/bite marks from my dog and wasnt for sure if I touched that area...do I need to be concerned with catching hep C?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No I would not be concerned
- What Is The Meaning Chlamydia Igg Test Positive?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- What Can You Take To Make Chlamydia Go Away?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Time Lapse For Genital Herpes Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.