|Hep B and Pregnancy
Sep 29, 2010
I had to get the Hepatitis B Vaccine because I work in the health department at a hospital. I have taken 3 total shots of the vaccine, my last one in July. The doctor said not to get pregnant while I was being administered the vaccine. Am I OK to get pregnant now?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There is actually no harm of getting pregnant even DURING the vaccine series or AFTER. There are no safety concerns because of the type of vaccine it is.
Dying due to worries : ""MY 5 YEAR OLD Girl""" - NEED YOUR ADVISE
Am I at risk
- Hiv Infection Among Married Couples
- What Stage In Hiv Do Night Sweats Occur Early Or Late?
- Getting Hiv Through Fingering With A Cut On Finger
- Why Do I Have Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like In Early Stages?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.