** VERY VERY CRITICAL ** ----->>> MY case regarding HCV "" Very critical please helpp ""

Please help me in my case regarding HCV . I have already informed you that i got HCV PCR -ve after initial positive PCR result. I have one question please help me in it .

I had fear over hcv exposure, to which you did not recommend testing . For my peace of mind i took hcv PCR at 4 weeks after exposure which came +ve . after it PCR test at 8th week came back as -ve. the sensitivity of the pcr is about 50IUs/ml.

I thought first pcr is false positive . But some say that i may have beed infected and the viral load may have dropped low to be detected . Should i undergo pcr test again ?

I have also had liver enzyme test at 4th, 7th and 10th week post exposure all of which showed normal liver enzyme levels.

My exposure incident was , i underwent a bloodwork in inida. where they used a fresh syring to prick my finger and i touched finger on a glass plate ( glass plate was just washed ONLY in water and reused by lab the lab) to give a drop of blood on glass plate for testing. But when i touched the plate it was completely dry and did not have any visible stains of blood.

following hcv +ve pcr, Is 3 normal liver enzyme test and hcv pcr -ve enough to say i am free form hcv or should i undergo one more pcr to ensure my infection status and early treatmend ?

help me doctor

If you had previously been truly PCR positive for HCV infection (eg, not a false positive) and you TRULY had infection, your hepatitis C antibody should ALSO be positive.

If you recently acquired HCV infection (eg, acute HCV), I would have expected you to have hepatitis with elevated liver function tests (which you do not have).

If you have had a negative antibody test - you are negative for HCV. No more testing should be done.

If you only had PCR testing, you are overdue for a serologic test (eg, HCV antibody).

let me hear from you plz quickly
Liver Friendly HIV Medications