|let me hear from you plz quickly
Sep 21, 2010
Dear doctor i want to start my hepB vaccine tommorrow............and i exposed sexually to hiv+ person previously,but the patient was HBsag negative.............my three month test hepB and hiv was negative........and i want to to conclussive test after three months which 6 months after my expossure.............can this vaccine delay may antibody formation to hiv? thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No, go ahead and get vaccinated...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.