|let me hear from you plz quickly
Sep 21, 2010
Dear doctor i want to start my hepB vaccine tommorrow............and i exposed sexually to hiv+ person previously,but the patient was HBsag negative.............my three month test hepB and hiv was negative........and i want to to conclussive test after three months which 6 months after my expossure.............can this vaccine delay may antibody formation to hiv? thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
No, go ahead and get vaccinated...
** VERY VERY CRITICAL ** ----->>> MY case regarding HCV "" Very critical please helpp ""
- Does Hiv Cause White Spots In The Back Of The Throat?
- Chances Of Hiv From Quick Penetration And Pulling Out
- Is Hiv Difficult To Transmit?
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- Test Hiv Negative After 5 Weeks
- Are Nail Salons A Low Risk For Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.