Alcoholic Liver Disease and HIV

I have recently been diagnosed with two things: alcoholic liver damage (moderate), and HIV. How will my body tolerate the medications? And for how long? Are there any medications for HIV that do not need to go through the liver?

Please answer soon.

Yoshimi. (female, 51)

Treatment for HIV is very important to slow down liver disease progression. Several studies suggest that suppression of HIV is a good thing for the liver. Many of the newer drugs developed over the last few years are very "liver friendly"...Obviously you need to cut alcohol out of your life to regain lost liver cells. The liver can regenerate so absence of drinking will help you slowly recover and treatment of HIV will help as well. Make certain you are checked for HCV and HBV as well and keep your body weight within a normal range since fatty liver is an issue as well.

This is agony, and causing so much worry to me please answer
low platlets and high blood pressure