This is agony, and causing so much worry to me please answer

I was at a signing event a few days ago in a record store. An elderly security guard at the mall was handing out tickets in the form of a piece of paper (cardboard). I was the first person to get a ticket, my husband then took 1 for himself and 1 for our daughter, then my sister and her partner were given one. The security guard continued to hand them out along the line. A minute later, my husband noticed there was a small amount of fresh wet blood on his, and the one he was holding for our daughter. My sister and her partner checked theirs and there was a couple of streaks of blood. I did not see any blood on mine after carefully examining it. We told the security guard as soon as we noticed and he said he had just realised he had got a paper cut from the tickets, he then went off to wash his hands and put a band-aid on. My question is, what risk is there to my husband from holding a piece of cardboard paper with the blood streak on it, he said he is quite sure he did not touch the blood but what if some of it transferred onto his hand? My sister didn't notice at first and when we looked at her hand there was a little blood on it. I gave her alcohol hand gel to use right away, she does has some little nicks in her skin as her hands are very dry. She didn't seem overly concerned but I really worry about these things. I am now very worried about leaving the house as there seems to be a risk to everything I do from paying my bills in the bank (the teller might have a cut on her hand which is bleeding) to going to a signing event in a record store. I am starting to think it would be a good idea to wear latex gloves if I do need to go out. Can you tell me what your opinion is on this matter and do we need to be tested for Heb B and C. I am really terried about this and can't stop crying.

I would not recommend testing for this event because the blood did not get into an open wound.

serocovert
Alcoholic Liver Disease and HIV