|hep b and antibiotics
Sep 5, 2010
do i need to get the third shot in hepatitis b series if i am on antibiotics, how long should i wait, also how long after 3rd shot before you get titre to see if series worked in your system
Response from Dr. McGovern
Antibiotics should not affect your response.
Hep C !!!!!!!!!!!! scared
Hbsag reactive ..... please help!!!
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Warts From A Razor?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Can You Get Genital Warts On Your Mouth?
- Does Metronidazole Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.