Hep C !!!!!!!!!!!! scared

I saw someone else has asked you similar question but I will be grateful if you answer mine. Could somehow dried blood on clothes be a risk? Small bloodstains(with HCV infected blood) came in contact with an open wound (it was not bleeding and not a big one but recently bled...so it wasn't scabbed yet). The blood was there for 2 days. Should i worry about this? Why is it recommended that razors and nail-clippers where dried blood could be left shouldn't be shared. Is it the same risk with the clothes or it's not a realistic worry. Thank YOU very much for this website !!!!!!!!

Since your wound is no longer bleeding, it has already developed the protective layer it needs to protect you....I would not recommend any HCV testing for the exposure you describe.

Not sharing razors is a precaution...This is becauses razors can cause bleeding in two consecutive people sharing the same razor.

Hepatitis A AB Total
hep b and antibiotics