|Hepatitis A AB Total
Sep 5, 2010
What does it mean when Lab report has Hepatitis A AB total out of range "reactive"
Response from Dr. McGovern
It means you were exposed to hepatitis A in the past, or you were vaccinated. Hepatitis A does NOT cause chronic liver disease.
Splinter removal with pin
Hep C !!!!!!!!!!!! scared
- Has Anyone Ever Gotten Hiv From A Massage
- How Long Is Hiv Dormant?
- Can You Get Hiv When Blood Touches Your Skin?
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
- Can Having An Std Cause A False Positive Hiv Test?
- If You Catch Hiv In Its Early Stages Can It Be Cured?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.