|Hepatitis A AB Total
Sep 5, 2010
What does it mean when Lab report has Hepatitis A AB total out of range "reactive"
Response from Dr. McGovern
It means you were exposed to hepatitis A in the past, or you were vaccinated. Hepatitis A does NOT cause chronic liver disease.
Splinter removal with pin
Hep C !!!!!!!!!!!! scared
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- Severe Back Pain And Vaginal Bleeding
- What Is The Rate Of Death To Teens From Stds?
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
- ARE SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES IN THE GROIN VISIBLE?
- Hiv Antibody Non Reactive After 11 Months Symptoms Persist
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.