|Worried about hepatits C exposure
Sep 5, 2010
About a month ago I used a towel at a hotel. After using it, I noticed it had a spot of dried blood, which could fall easily from the towel. I had some small wounds on my legs after using razor and because of my unconfortable shoes. I am very worried that hepatits coud get into my bloodstream that way. Can you tell me what's the risk? Thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not consider this an exposure and would not recommend testing.
HIV and liver inflamation
Splinter removal with pin
- Odds Of Infection Ear Piercing
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Saliva Transmit Hepatitis B?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.