|Worried about hepatits C exposure
Sep 5, 2010
About a month ago I used a towel at a hotel. After using it, I noticed it had a spot of dried blood, which could fall easily from the towel. I had some small wounds on my legs after using razor and because of my unconfortable shoes. I am very worried that hepatits coud get into my bloodstream that way. Can you tell me what's the risk? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not consider this an exposure and would not recommend testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.