hepa b medicine and treatment

hi dr. ih ope u intertain me about my problem.by the way im a pilipina 25 years old im 1 of carrier of hepatitis b.this is my big problem i have two babies no husband..im a carrier for almost 5 years...bcoz im poor in the phillippines the doctor here in my place they said no treatment for that he said to me i will wait to the time have a miracle to take awy to my blood i know that i get it for my father of my 1st baby..bcoz i have a plan to go to ill go to abroad to work and the medical is comeing 2004 that tym the resukt is positive.im worried about the future of my daugther and my son ..im still crying for this matter sometimes im thingking to make suicide but still hoping this sick will be cure im still thingking about my kids bcoz my babies is 5 and 1 year old ..what i can do give me some advice and tips how to cure this problem.thanks and god bless

I suspect you are young and I wouldn't worry about this right now. As you get older it will be more important to try to get treatment, but this probably won't be an issue for many years to come.

Also remember that not everyone gets liver disease from being infected....

Keep up your hope...

How to interpret my HEP B AB QUANT (titer) results
Worried...Risk Of HBV/HIV co-infection..Help!