|How to interpret my HEP B AB QUANT (titer) results
Sep 1, 2010
My result is 5.03 mIU/mL the reference is 0.00- 9.99mIU/mL "STATUS OF IMMUNITY" Protective Immunity :greater than or equal to 10mIU/mL (Traceable to WHO International reference Preparation) No Protective Immunity: less than 10mIU/mL Note: The magnitud of the measured result above the cutoff is not indicative of the total amount of antibody present. I guess I am not understanding what a no-protective immunity mean.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your antibody level is not protective.
You will need another dose of vaccine as a booster.
HEPATITIS A AB
hepa b medicine and treatment
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Can You Use Cipro To Treat A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.