|HEPATITIS A AB
Sep 1, 2010
i got results,I hepatitisA AB its reactive,I need to know what dangerous its that.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are hepatitis A IgG reactive, that means you had hepatitis A in the past...THis is not a problem since hepatitis A does not cause chronic disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Often Do You Need A Hepatitis A Vaccine?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Nipple Sucking
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have AIDS
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom Scared To Death
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.