|HEPATITIS A AB
Sep 1, 2010
i got results,I hepatitisA AB its reactive,I need to know what dangerous its that.
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are hepatitis A IgG reactive, that means you had hepatitis A in the past...THis is not a problem since hepatitis A does not cause chronic disease.
Home testing in Canada
How to interpret my HEP B AB QUANT (titer) results
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.