|Safety pin prick
Sep 1, 2010
I was at a huge consignment sale yesterday and pricked my finger with an open safety pin am I at risk for any diseases? I am worries because I am nursing my baby and don't want to put him at risk.
Response from Dr. McGovern
No I would not be at all concerned.
HBV SurfaceAg and vaccine
Home testing in Canada
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Does The Discharge Of Chlamydia Look Like?
- What Can I Use To Stop Itching From Hpv?
- What Are Complications Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Urethra
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.